Wednesday, December 31, 2014

ILNP Amazing Multichrome and Flakies Goodness (Undenied and Neon Rosebud)


Prepare for some more spam.  I couldn't get enough pictures of this mani.  I was in love and sad that I put it over Yellow Stopper so I only got a day out of it.  Well, I could have gotten more but I had a Helmer to put together!!  So of course it chipped to hell.

Seriously, this post is PIC HEAVY.  I apologize in advance, but I am just so freakin' excited (insert gif here :-p ) to have these in my collection!!

Prepare yourselves!
Okay, last warning, here you go.

ilnp-undenied

Do you hear angels singing?  I do.  Okay, more pics (and different lighting situations) after the jump.  Click the Read More link below!



Flaky and Multichrome overload coming your way in 5...4...3...2...1!


i-love-nail-polish-undenied-swatch
ILNP Undenied multichrome polish, two coats no topcoat

ilnp-undenied
ILNP Undenied and ILNP Neon Rosebud

ilnp-undenied

Check out that shift!!

ilnp-undenied

Wait wait... let me bring you back to the beginning.  Here's what I used for this mani:

L-R: Yellow Stopper (as a peel off base), ILNP Neon Rosebud,
ILNP Undenied, KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick dry topcoat

I also took a pic with flash just for shiggles.

with flash

So yeah.  I was a bit disappointed at first when I put on Undenied because I couldn't see the shiftiness of this polish in artificial lighting.  Well, it wasn't as apparent as say, KBShimmer Shade Shifter was.  It didn't want to photograph either.  But those flakies doh....!!


ilnp-undenied

ilnp-undenied

I used one thick coat of Yellow Stopper on my natural nails first, then once that was dry I put on my base of ILNP Undenied.  I ended up with three coats of ILNP Undenied on my index and pinky fingers topped with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick dry topcoat, and one coat of ILNP Neon Rosebud over two coats of Undenied.  I also top coated my middle and ring fingers.

I was a little iffy with the formula on Undenied.  It dried more quickly than I thought it would, which made it hard for me to smooth out the polish so it wouldn't be streaky.  I learned quickly and, hence my third coat, it worked out much better for me to fuss with it less and polish faster.

Neon Rosebud was a dream to work with.  It is jam packed with flaky goodness in a relatively thin clear base.  It was so easy to layer over Undenied and the coverage was amazingly good.

ilnp-undenied
ILNP Undenied and ILNP Neon Rosebud in artificial light

I did put my hand in water to see if I could pick up the shift in Undenied, but it still wasn't very obvious.  But again, those flakies!!!

ilnp-undenied
Shiftiness of ILNP Neon Rosebud, shown in water

The next day I caught the sun with my mani.... that's when the magic happened.  Here are some sunlight shots for you to enjoy.

ilnp-undenied
Indirect sunlight on ILNP Undenied and ILNP Neon Rosebud

ilnp-undenied
Indirect sunlight on ILNP Undenied and ILNP Neon Rosebud

ilnp-undenied
Indirect sunlinght on ILNP Undenied and ILNP Neon Rosebud

And a direct sunlight shot, which showed the purple shift gloriously.
ilnp-undenied
Direct sunlight on ILNP Undenied and Neon Rosebud

Okay, one more shot to bring you back to the colors in artificial light.

ilnp-undenied
ILNP Undenied and ILNP Neon Rosebud in artificial light

Do you own any ILNP polishes?  What is your favorite multichrome?  What's your favorite flaky?

8 comments:

  1. If I HAD to pick my favorite ILNP flakie it would probably be Supernova :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try that one! I thought about putting it over Cygnus Loop just to see what it would do, lol. Thanks for letting me know! =)

      Delete
  2. Perfect combo! The flakies really make this mani come alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I was really impressed with these flakies!

      Delete
  3. I've been eyeing these beauties for a while now. I think your swatches sealed the deal for me lol my husband will not be pleased XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say to you. On one hand, I want to say: "Be still my beating heart." On the other, "Dammit Dancer, stop making me buy shit!" I love it ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik