Sunday, March 15, 2015

MPolish Mama Loves Polish Duo

I have a sneak peek for you today!

You have seen me post many manis lately using this awesome new stamping polish brand called MPolish.  I can't tell you enough how I not only adore this stamping polish, but the owner, Megan, is an amazing and fabulous woman too!  So what's in-store for you today?  No swatches yet (they'll be up very soon), but some pics of just how much love Megs puts into her packages.

MPolish Mother's Day Duo Sneak Peek

So, as you can see from this sneak peek, Mpolish has a Mother's Day duo coming out soon!  It will only be sold as a full size set because MPolish is supporting a great cause and 50% of all proceeds will be donated to Avon39: The Walk To End Breast Cancer!  How fantastic is that?!?  You'll be able to find more details about this great charity via a link when the duo listing goes live on MPolish.

Let's talk about the rainbows and unicorns that will come your way if you order from MPolish!  Enclosed in the packaging was this adorable little card from MPolish owner, Megan.  Boy, is that message spot on!

Rainbow color goodness on the front of the envelope

It's sealed with Meg's seal of approval!!  ;-)  Love it!

Wax seals are sooooo cool!

And who could pass up a rainbow unicorn??  Seriously, I love the little touches of personality in this package!

Rainbow unicorns?  I'll take 'em!
The duo comes wrapped in pink bubble wrap... PINK!  Pink could be for: Breast Cancer Awareness, Mother's Day, Spring's eminent and long-awaited arrival...

Pink bubble wrap surrounding the duo to protect them from damage

The Mama Loves Polish duo consists of two stamping polishes:  Sliver of Hope and Annette.

Sliver of Hope is a beautiful gunmetal grey stamping polish with an amazing holo shimmer.  Sliver of Hope shows up well over dark and light polishes.


MPolish Sliver of Hope
MPolish Sliver of Hope

Annette is a beautiful rich metallic pink.  It pairs beautifully with an off-white or cream polish, but also appears wonderfully over a darker polish too.


MPolish Annette
MPolish Annette
You will be able to purchase this set at www.mpolishes.com on Thursday 3/19/15 (time TBD).  As stated, Annette and Sliver of Hope will be sold as a set as part of the Mama Loves Polish duo for $13.50, with 50% of the proceeds going to a Breast Cancer Awareness charity (which will be linked in the listing when it goes live).

So, initial thoughts of this duo?  I am very excited to use them and I can't wait to share swatches with you!

24 comments:

  1. I think they look really nice, I can't wait to see your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lo! I hope I can do this polish justice!

      Delete
  2. Such pretty colours. My fav 2 aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love seeing the detail that is put into an order. I always say we "eat first with our eyes".
    Looking forward to your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great saying! It's true! I love when indies include personal touches too. Thank you! =)

      Delete
  4. Cute packaging! Can't wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to share them with you! Unfortunately I've been having a tough time getting them posted. Hopefully tonight. =)

      Delete
  5. I love these polishes so much I bought two sets of the Spring collection so I do t run out any time soon - needless to say (but I'll say it anyway!) I'll be buying this duo for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I know!! This duo is simply beautiful too. And Megs has some really great stuff coming, save all your money! ;-)

      Delete
  6. Great packaging really makes a huge impact on the customer's satisfaction of a purchase! Love the little touches here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that rainbow unicorn stamp. I want him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I about died when I saw that. How cute, right?!?

      Delete
  8. That's a great package! I want this duo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polishes in this duo are stunning. Listing goes live tomorrow!

      Delete
  9. The packaging is super cute. Cant wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to share them! I'm hoping to get them up sometime tonight.

      Delete
  10. Pretty colors! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Creative, thoughtful packaging is one of the many reasons why I love ordering from indies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those little touches are what keep me coming back to some of the same indies for sure! These stamp beautifully too.

      Delete
  11. Their packing is so lovely. I love the rainbow Unicorn. As always MP polishes are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I adore special packaging and little extra touches. And these polishes are really beautiful. =)

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik