Friday, May 15, 2015

No Ragrets About Dancing in the Streets!

Hello ladies!  I have a few swatches of a beautiful rose gold flakies polish for you today!  Read on for more pics and info!

mpolish-dancing-in-the-streets
LaqueredUp No Ragrets stamped with MPolish Dancing In The Streets


So, a nail friend of mine (you may have heard of her on my blog previously, she is extremely talented), Carmen from IG@ineedamani (blog here) came up with a custom creation for a rose gold polish from LaqueredUp.  What Jessica from LaqueredUp designed for Carmen is an amazingly stunning rose gold based polish with sterling silver flakies and golden shimmer called No Ragrets!

LaqueredUp was a gift.  All other polishes purchased by me.
I was not compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own.

kbshimmer-clearly-on-top
L-R: Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator, OPI Nail Envy, LaqueredUp No Ragrets, MPolish Dancing In The Streets, KBShimmer Clearly On Top

I'm sure you get the reference with the spelling of No Ragrets, right??  Well, if not, you need a moviecation on We're The Millers.  Here's a gif for reference:
"Not even one little letter??"

So, yeah, moving on!  I thought I might need an undie or more than three coats of this polish for it to be opaque.  NOPE!  This is two coats of No Ragrets over a coat of Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator and one coat of OPI Nail Envy.  I topped it with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

rose-gold-nail-polish
LaqueredUp No Ragrets

rose-gold-nail-polish
Two coats LaqueredUp No Ragrets

It is a beautiful polish and so easy to work with.  It was very easy to apply, and dried relatively quickly.  It also dried to a shiny finish.  It wasn't overloaded with glitter and it wasn't hard to clean up around my cuticles, nor was it textured.  It was actually pretty smooth.  I also had no problems with wear-time, nor with removing the polish when I was ready for my next mani.

rose-gold-nail-polish
No Ragrets!!

rose-gold-nail-polish
Closeup of No Ragrets

I chose to pair this beauty with MPolish Dancing In The Streets since it's a versatile purple.  I also used Uber Chic Beauty plate 1-03 for the negative space stamping and single placement images. 

laquered-up-no-ragrets
MPolish Dancing In The Streets purple stamping polish


laquered-up-no-ragrets
Awesome purple stamping polish!


laquered-up-no-ragrets
MPolish Dancing In The Streets stamped over LaqueredUp No Ragrets

What do you think of my end result?  Is No Ragrets your cup o' tea?  I love it!

33 comments:

  1. No Ragrets forever! Every time I see this polish I just love it and the stamping is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahah we're the millers is hilarious and this polish is stunning! I love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totes my cup of tea! Great combination with the purple! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful. Love your stamping x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I adore these Uber Chic plate images!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It definitely stands alone, too! Such a beauty by itself!

      Delete
  6. I really like No Ragrets! And it pairs really well with the purple. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love No Ragrets! So pretty and feminine! And nice touch adding the purple, M Polish is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! MPolish is my top stamping polish, it's fantastic!

      Delete
  8. Love this!! No Ragrets is right up my color alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda! It's a great stand-alone polish, too!

      Delete
  9. Gold and purple go so well together !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that movie! I immediately got the reference and I was super excited lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic mani!! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I don't know that I could cover that one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Amy, lol. It took a lot for me to stamp over it!

      Delete
  13. Love love love No Ragrets!! I just received mine last week and can't wait to wear it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm glad you love it and I can't wait to see it on you, Sumeet!

      Delete
  14. Haha that was such a memorable part in the movie for me. Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you did with this. Purple and gold is such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Michelle! I love purple and gold together!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik