Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December BHB Mani Swap


Mani Swap Time!

This month I was graced with IG@thepolishedperspective as a partner!  She is fabulous.  Her natural nail shape is unique, and her swatches are great.  Check out her page on IG, she's got really great nail art on there too!

Without further ado, I give you our monthly mani swap!  Originals on the left, recreations on the right.  More info and pics after the jump, just click the Read More link down below.




In scrolling through KimNotKim's (inside joke) IG, this Zoya Remy mani immediately caught my eye.  I've been itching to use that polish for a mani, and this was the perfect opportunity to do so.  I started with two coats of OPI Nail Envy, and only one coat of Zoya Remy..... That's it, that's one coat!!!
zoya-remy-swatch
Zoya Remy, the One Coat Wonder!

Great coverage, beautiful color and shimmer.  Zoya hit a home run with their Ignite collection.

zoya-remy-swatch
Zoya Remy, one coat no topcoat

I don't own any Pueen plates (which are KNK's fave plates to stamp with) so I went for my MoYou London Pro XL 06 plate since I thought the swirlies were similar.

moyou-london-stamping-plate
MoYou London Pro XL 06 stamping plate

And here's what I ended up with!  I like the difference in placement with the same stamp.  I stamped with OPI Alpine Snow.

Zoya Remy stamped with MoYou London Pro XL plate 06 in OPI Alpine Snow


Please leave me feedback if you are interested in seeing something from me or if you think I could improve your blog-viewing experience on my page!




2 comments:

  1. This is really perfection. I love everything about this mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carmie! I appreciate the nail love! =)

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik