Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Quick Post: Manis for friends


I love it when I can share my passion for nail art with friends and family.

Over the course of one weekend I painted manis for four of my friends and family.  Unfortunately I only got pics of three of them, but I figured I'd share them with you!

I started with my good friend's nails, which were also "cocknails" (instead of cocktails).  I'm sad I didn't get a pic of my other friend's nails, but I think we may have been a bit toasted when hers were finished.  Oh well.  On Nikki's nails (below) I used Zoya Jolie over OPI Alpine Snow, then used nail vinyls similar to the ones I did myself (since her nails are so tiny I used the skinny chevrons from Glam My Mani and still could only fit two on her nails)  Then I put Orly Star Spangled over the vinyls and pulled them off when they were still wet.  Then I used the Christmas tree nail vinyl (also from Glam My Mani) paired with OPI LAMB, then OPI 18K gold topcoat on her thumb.


For my neighbor friend's nails, I used two coats of Zoya Nori for all but her ring finger.  I used Essie On A Silver Platter for her ring finger.  I stamped snowflakes over Zoya Nori with Essie No Place Like Chrome, and over On A Silver Platter with Essie Aruba Blue, which stamps surprisingly well!


I used my Cici&Sisi jumbo set 1 stamping plates for the snowflakes.


Then I painted my sis-in-law's nails.  I used two coats of KBShimmer Holly Back Girl over one coat of Essie Blanc, then stamped snowflakes using Zoya Posh and Zoya Veruschka.  I was also amazed at how well Posh stamps!!



Anyway, I had fun with my friends and family, and like I said, I love to share my hobby with people that can appreciate it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik