Sunday, November 16, 2014

Eagles Mani with Nail Vinyls



I want to shout loud and proud:
I AM A PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FAN!


I wanted to show some support for my team, so last week I did an Eagles mani with my Cult Cosmetics polish that I discovered was a perfect "new" Eagles Green!  More pics (including a swatch of Cult Pacific Coast Highway) and info after the jump.  Click that Read More link below!

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!



Any Eagles fan knows the "new" Eagles green is not really green, per se.  It's more teal than anything.  So when I really took a good look at my new Cult Cosmetic polishes, I was thrilled.  Cult Pacific Coast Highway (or PCH as labeled on their bottle) is a perfect Eagles green!

cult-cometics-pch
Cult Cosmetics Pacific Coast Highway


Here I used two coats over a coat of OPI Nail Envy base, although I could totally have gotten away with one coat.

cult-cometics-pch
Cult Cosmetics PCH - two coats over one coat OPI Nail Envy


I didn't take as many pics of this mani as I would have liked, but I was short on time. But I was so excited to use my nail vinyls from Glam My Mani!

glam-my-mani-nail-vinyls
Nail Mail!  Assorted nail vinyls from Glam My Mani!


Eagles Mani with accents of Essie No Place Like Chrome


To create this look, I used my Glam My Mani chevron nail vinyls and dabbed Essie No Place Like Chrome in between the two vinyls, then dabbed Sinful Colors Black on Black above and below.  I used my dotting tool to make the dots on the rest of my fingers.

                                                                                                   
  So, I think my first go with nail vinyls was a success!  I really should have bought these earlier, I didn't know what I was missing out on!


 Who's your favorite sports team?


Nail Vinyls shown above can be purchased from Glam My Mani
Pacific Coast Highway shown above (as well as other polishes) can be purchased from Cult Cosmetics



2 comments:

  1. I really like this mani, that is a gorgeous shade of teal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nadia! It was a pleasant surprise just how beautiful this polish was!

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik