Friday, August 8, 2014

Mini Polish Haul

Good morning!

I have a mini polish haul for you today (well, from yesterday).  Unfortunately I have none of my own swatches, but I'm sure, since these are all from older collections, you can come across some on Google.  But I can't wait to try them out myself!


I am most excited about my OPI ballet collection polishes.  OPI Pirouette My Whistle and My Pointe Exactly.  Gray jelly!!!  Did I say that loud enough?  GRAY JELLY!!!!!  I'm over here all...

Dance Machine

Okay, so, here's a pic of my mini haul:


We've got (L-R) Orly Hot Shot (neon coral), Orly Beach Cruiser (bright pink neon), OPI My Vampire is Buff (nude creme), OPI Gargantuan Green Grape (the green version!), OPI Pirouette My Whistle (clear base with silver micro glitter and whitish hex glitter), and OPI My Pointe Exactly (gray jelly!!!!!).

Keep your eye out for these beauts in some of my upcoming manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik