Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Zoya Tinsley and Sansa Mani

I bring you an untried polish that I bought during Zoya's THREEDOM sale: Zoya Tinsley.

Zoya Tinsley : 2 coats and topped with Seche Vite
Tinsley is a beautiful rosy orange-pink polish with a great gold shimmer.  Zoya describes it as a pink rose gold foil metallic, but it definitely leans orange on my nails.  It could also be the artificial light.

Zoya Tinsley shimmer in artificial light

This was two coats of Tinsley topped with one coat of Seche Vite.  I decided to pair Tinsley with Zoya's Sansa, one of the new 2014 Ignite Collection metallics.  You can find my swatches of Sansa here.

Stamping with Zoya Sansa and MoYou London Sailor plate

Here's my stamping workstation while playing around with this mani.  I originally wanted to stamp with Color Club's Eternal Beauty holo polish, but it was just too light for Tinsley.  You can somewhat see it in the pic below, and it definitely caught the sunlight in my pics further down in this post.  I used MoYou London's Sailor XL 06 plate for stamping with my Born Pretty Store XL squishy stamper.

Zoya Sansa stamping progress

I decided to do a gradient on my thumb with Sansa over Tinsley.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  I used a dry eyeshadow applicator and combined the two polishes, then dabbed it on my thumb to achieve the gradient without too much cleanup.

zoya-tinsley-sansa
Zoya Tinsley and Sansa in artificial light

zoya-tinsley-sansa
Zoya Tinsley and Sansa in artificial light

I couldn't wait to see the sparkles in this mani in the sunlight.  So first thing the next morning, SUN!!  Whoop whoop!  You can see the holo of the CC polish I tried stamping with first, lol.

Zoya Tinsley and Sansa, and Color Club Eternal Beauty in sunlight

Zoya Tinsley and Sansa, and Color Club Eternal Beauty in sunlight

Zoya Tinsley and Sansa in sunlight


Do you use nail stamping plates?  What's your must-have plate?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik