Tuesday, September 9, 2014

BHB Mani Swap - September 2014

Sorry for the spam, I finally have a little time to catch up and post all of my manis I've been hoarding!  ;-)

Here is the latest BHB mani swap with IG@luvbboop23.  Go show her some love on IG!

My original mani was inspired by black lace.  I freehanded the effect with Wet & Wild Black Creme over Zoya Sooki.  I Fairy Dusted my other three nails.  #fairydustthatshit  :-p

BHB Mani Swap: Originals on left, Recreations on right


For my recreation, I wanted to show my Philadelphia Eagles some love (E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!) so I used my greens to recreate LuvBBoop's Saran Wrap manicure.

Saran Wrap Mani using Revlon Emerald Suede

I used Revlon Emerald Suede two-in-one polish.  One side is a matte nude cream polish, the other is a striping brush with an Emerald green polish.  I polished all of my nails with two coats of the nude, and dipped Saran Wrap balls in a puddle of the green polish and dabbed it on my other nails.  Then I just placed studs using HK Girl Glisten & Glow Topcoat.

Saran Wrap Mani

I love those black studs I found!  I had an afterthought to dab on some black polish over the green, and then maybe some silver, but at this point I just wanted to get to bed.  So I stayed simple.

Saran Wrap Mani

Do you support your favorite football team with "team spirit fingers?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik