Monday, September 8, 2014

MoYou London Stamping Contest - Day 7: Pink

I am so behind in blogging on these... sorry guys!!

I was inspired by Punk Rock Pink for Day 7 of the MoYou London Rainbow Contest.

MoYou London Punk Plate 04

I started out with OPI Hey Baby for my base of this mani.  I figured a good shocking pink, with some black and silver, makes for a good Punk Rock mani.

OPI Hey Baby, 2 coats topped with HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat

Also, who doesn't love some sparkle??  I added one coat of OPI In True Stefani Fashion on my pinky for good measure.

OPI In True Stefani Fashion on pinky, one coat

I stamped with MoYou London Punk plate 04 using Essie Licorice and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep.

MoYou London Punk Plate 04


I liked how my thumb turned out, my little ribcage with a black heart!  PUNK!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik