Friday, January 9, 2015

Bear Pawlish "No Good Can't Hear You" swatches/mani

***WARNING***
Very Pic-Heavy Post

I am sooooo, sooooo sorry.  I'm sorry that I am about to bombard you with amazing, ridiculous, delicious, multi-chrome goodness.  I don't know who got me into this mess of loving multi-chromes as much as I now do, but I want to thank them.  With big, wet, sloppy kisses.

(Ick.  At least I didn't say the "M" word.)

I bring to you No Good, Can't Hear You from Bear Pawlish.
Oh.... my.... multichromegoodness.

bear-pawlish
Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You




Let's start from the beginning.  I realized after I tested No Good, Can't Hear You before I took off my old mani that I would need an undie for this.  Well, maybe not, but I didn't want to have to layer on four coats to get this opaque.  So black undies it is!

L-R: OPI Nail Envy base, Zoya Willa, Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You,
Color Club Kismet, KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat

Let's revisit my last post where I reviewed Zoya Willa, the most incredible black creme I've ever used.  Awesome formula, super smooth, stays where you put it, doesn't stain your cuticles, magnificent coverage in one single coat..... Need I go on?


zoya-willa-swatch
Zoya Willa, one coat no topcoat

Yep, so started with one coat of OPI Nail Envy as a base coat, then one glorious coat of Zoya Willa.  I then did two coats of Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You and bam.


bear-pawlish-ngchy
Bear Pawlish No Good Can't Hear You

Well... actually.... embarrassingly enough... I took pictures with one coat of NGCHY, and then pics with two coats, and then pics with topcoat.... and I can't remember which is which.  Color me embarrassed.  So instead, you get ALL THE PHOTOS!!!


bear-pawlish

Check out that shift!


bear-pawlish
Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You, artificial light

It went from a great, rich, mocha brown to copper, gold, green, rose, pink, and purple!!


bear-pawlish
Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You, indirect artificial light




bear-pawlish
Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You, artificial light


bear-pawlish

Usually I'll include an underwater shot to really bring out the shift in a multi-chrome polish.  No need here.  The shift is strong in this one.  :-p


bear-pawlish


bear-pawlish
Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You, artificial light

So, once I top coated with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick dry topcoat, I decided to stamp.  This was truly a hard decision for me to make because I was hesitant to cover up the beauty of Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You.  So I selected a stamp that wouldn't overwhelm the base polish.  I think it turned out pretty damn great.


cici-and-sisi
Cici&Sisi stamping plate 03 and stamper from Jumbo Set 1

I reached for my trusty Cici&Sisi plates from the jumbo set 1 and decided to use the four at the bottom of plate 03.  I've been dying to use them anyway!  Also, I wanted a stamping polish that was subtle enough to blend in, but interesting enough to stand out.  Color Club Kismet was the perfect pick.


color-club-kismet
Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You (artificial light) stamped with Color Club Kismet 


HOLO!  (Please excuse my dry fingers!)

So now, not only do I have stunning shift on my nails, but I holo'd all the things too!  I left my thumb unstamped so I could still admire my unblemished multi-chrome base polish.


color-club-kismet
Color Club Kismet, used for stamping


color-club-kismet
Green shift of Color Club Kisment and Bear Pawlish No Good, Can't Hear You


Holo effect of Color Club Kismet


color-club-kismet
direct artificial light




color-club-kismet


What is your absolute favorite multi-chrome polish?  You know, that one you always find yourself reaching for...  (I may need to add it to my collection too!)

34 comments:

  1. So much ggorgeous in this post! I need Willa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Manna! I absolutely recommend Willa to anyone that uses black creams. =)

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is beyond gorgeous with and without stamping! My favorite multi-chrome is still KBShimmer - Pigment of my Imagination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I have KBShimmer's Shade Shifter and have had my eye on Pigment of My Imagination as well. It's beautiful!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I'm posting my first duochrome next week. I'm in love. I might be heading down this same road ;) I really like the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, just wait.... Lol. You might go broke pretty quickly with all those beautiful duo/multichromes out there! O.O And thank you!!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful color! Love the holo stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! It's the first time I've really stamped with a Color Club holo and I was happy with how well they work.

      Delete
  5. This is so gorgeous and your last shot with the holo stamping stopped me in my tracks! Beautiful! I just got my first Bear Pawlishes, can't wait to put them to good use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Traci! That made me blush! =) I have more Bear Pawlishes on the way and I can barely contain my excitement!! I can't wait to see your Bear Pawlishes!

      Delete
  6. Oh my! Duochrome and holo yumminess all in the same post! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D Yay! Seriously though, such a distraction at work!! ;-)

      Delete
  7. Ugghh, I hate you for making me fall in love with this polish! And that holo stamping is such a perfect addition <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it was all part of my evil plan!! :-p Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  8. I love Willa. Since I got it, I don't look at any other black cremes. That shift is gorg!! Also the stamp on your ring finger totally looks like an octopus tentacle to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know, I thought the same about the tentacle... And I agree, Willa is it for me! =)

      Delete
  9. i can't keep my eyes off these gorgeous pictures. Very beautiful mani.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing swatches! the polishes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This polish is gorgeous! Yet another indie to add to my list to try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it ..i have similar polish from bornpretty store...
    stamped holo pattern is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Is it on your blog? I'll have to go check it out!

      Delete
  13. How dare you make me drool with all the holo and chrome beauty?! Haha. Gorgeous stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll be right there with a mop. I've already cleaned up my own drool.... :-p Thank you so much!

      Delete
  14. Bear Pawlish is one of my favorite brands ever! Your stamping looks so luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all -WOW!!! Gorgeous polish!!!! secondly, I don't currently have a favorite multichrome - I have about 3 different brands of them so far, all beautiful and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I would be hard-pressed to find a favorite myself! =)

      Delete
  16. So gorgeous I had to shove my eyes back in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, this literally made me laugh out loud! What a mental image! ;-) Thanks!!

      Delete
  17. wow I love that multi chrome. I do not have a single multichrome and this is now making want one so badly. Does Zoya Willa stamp?

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik