Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Girls Day Manis - September

So two of my friends had this great idea to get together for Girls' Day, which consists of manis and wine.  Lots and lots of wine.  This is the second time we've done this, but I decided to save you from the first round of cocknails we had...  You're welcome.  ;-)






Yep... that about sums up our Girls' Days...  More info and nail pics after the jump!


So Girls' Day consists of my two dear friends, Kate and Nikki, 3 big bottles of wine, and my polish collection.  Kate gets her acrylic nails done at a salon but likes to have me add nail art to them.  I'll take a pic next time I do Kate's nail art.  Nikki has teeny natural nails.  Seriously, they are just so damn cute.  All of her manis are done by yours truly.


I mean, look at them!  Aren't they adorable?  Just like Nikki is, I swear.  And she's even cuter when she's showing off her awesome polished nails, in all her 30-year-old-awesomeness.

I did two coats of Zoya Dream for her base (over Zoya Anchor base coat) and two coats of Zoya Tomoko on her ring finger.  I stamped Dream over Tomoko using my MoYou London Punk plate for nautical stars and then a skull and crossbones using OPI L.A.M.B.  All topped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat.


For my mani, I used OPI Nail Envy for my base, then two coats of Zoya Sansa and two coats of Zoya Lux.


I used my MoYou London Sailor Plate 07 for my stamps.


I stamped with Essie No Place Like Chrome on my ring and pinky fingers.  Again, you don't have any Essie metallics?  Go buy them now.  Fabulous for stamping.  Love love love!


I took a blurry pic to show the scattered holo in Zoya Lux Pixie Dust.  It's so pretty in direct sunlight.





Then I topped my ring and pinky fingers with Sally Hansen Big Matte topcoat.  I am really digging the matte craze right now.

Zoya Sansa and Zoya Lux mani

Do you participate in any Girls' Days shenanigans?  This day was special, both of my friends brought over a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato, and I had one as well!  What to do?  Finish all three bottles of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik