Tuesday, October 7, 2014

OPI Muir Muir Mani with Nail Art

So here is that gorgeous OPI Muir Muir on the Wall polish that I got on clearance at Ulta with some nail stamping over it.  You can find my swatches of Muir Muir here.  More info and pics after the jump.

OPI Muir Muir with Essie metallics stamped over it


I stamped over this mani with my MoYou London Pro XL plates 06 and 10.  There are so many awesome designs on these plates and they are etched beautifully.  No problem picking any design up with my Born Pretty Store XL Squishy Stamper.



moyou-london-pro-stamping-plate
MoYou London Pro XL Plates 06 and 10

I stamped using Essie Nothing Else Metals and Penny Talk.  Seriously, if you don't have any Essie metallic polishes, go get them. Now.  Ulta is currently running a deal on Essie, if you buy two you get a free full size nail treatment polish.  BE GONE!  Skedaddle!  Are you still reading?  Good, okay, finish reading and then go BUY ALL THE POLISH!  ;-)

Mani topped with HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat







I wanted to see what this would look like matted, so the next day I put a coat of Sally Hansen Big Matte Topcoat over my ring fingers, and just for shiggles put a coat of Fairy Dust on my middle finger.  There's a naughty inside joke here....  Something along the lines of Sparkle ALL THE MIDDLE FINGERS!  


Seriously, some people need a little more sparkle in their life!  And my middle finger is happy to oblige.  =)




Do you like matte topcoats?  What is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik