Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mama Halloween Mani

I have a quick, fun post for you.  I did my mom's nails for Halloween.  She really liked my pebble ghosts, so that's what she wanted.  I was happy to oblige.  =)


I used Sinful Colors Courtney Orange (which I just realized I had in my collection after drooling over everyone else that has been using it!!  It's the perfect Halloween orange!) and Essie For the Twill Of It as the base colors.


I used Essie Marshmallow for the pebble ghosts and Essie Licorice for the eyes and mouths.  To do the ghosts, I put one thin coat of For the Twill Of It on, let it dry.  Then I put a thick coat on and immediately dripped dots of Essie Marshmallow on top.  Love how they turned out!!


Then Mama wanted black cats stamped on her thumbs.  I wasn't thrilled with the quality I got with the first stamp (the one on the left) using my Cici&Sisi stamper, so I pulled out my XL BPS squishy stamper and shrank the image.  It was my first time shrinking an image!  He looks so funny with his skinny little cat legs.  x-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik