Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fresh Paint Honeydew - Green Mani for Women in Leadership Conference

I'm sorry I've been so behind in posting on my blog!  Time has been hard to come by lately.  Anyway, I have eight (yes, EIGHT!) manis for you today (hopefully)!!  Let's start with my mani for a Women in Leadership Conference I attended in September. More info and pics after the jump.

Green Mani for Women in Leadership Conference



I started this mani with two coats of Fresh Paint Honeydew over a coat of OPI Nail Envy.  The formula was a bit tricky to work with because it was so thick, but the end result is a gorgeous bright honeydew green.  It certainly lives up to it's name!

fresh-paint-honeydew-swatch
Fresh Paint Honeydew
fresh-paint-honeydew-swatch
Fresh Paint Honeydew - two coats

I added some sparkle with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on my thumb and pinky.  #fairydustallthethings ;-)

china-glaze-fairy-dust
Fresh Paint Honeydew and China Glaze Fairy Dust

I used my MoYou London Pro XL 12 plate for a neat fall design.  

MoYou London Pro XL Plate 12



I think it looks like foliage that is changing with the weather.  What do you think?

Green Mani with Stamped Nail Art

The Chevron Pattern on my ring finger is from my Bundle Monster stamping plates.  I used multicolored stamping with Essie Penny Talk and Sable Collar, which I thought would be a bit more metallic, but unfortunately it is not.

essie-penny-talk-stamping
Essie Penny Talk and Sable Collar

Topped with HK Girl Glisten & Glow topcoat and I was on my way!



I don't always have the time to post here on my blog, but if you like my work and wish to see it more often, follow me on Instagram!  @dancers_polished_life




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik