Tuesday, October 7, 2014

OPI Muir Muir Swatches

I could not be more excited for this polish!  I picked it up on clearance at Ulta for $2.39...  that's all!  More info and pics after the jump.

opi-muir-muir-on-the-wall-swatch
OPI Muir Muir on the Wall


It is a beautiful black plum color with a subtle gold/green and cranberry shift to it.  The formula was a dream to work with.  Two coats and it was completely opaque.

opi-muir-muir-on-the-wall-swatch
OPI Muir Muir on the Wall - two coats


opi-muir-muir-on-the-wall-swatch
OPI Muir Muir - a little gold/green shift

I tried to photograph it in some different lighting to capture the depth of this color and I just couldn't do it justice.  It's so beautiful.  I used this for the base of a mani I did, which I will post next.

opi-muir-muir-on-the-wall-swatch


I used my flash for this last pic just for shiggles.  I was able to capture the cranberry undertones which is visible in direct sunlight.  Again, I highly recommend this polish to everyone!


opi-muir-muir-on-the-wall-swatch
OPI Muir Muir swatch with flash

Nail art on this beauty to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik