Saturday, October 25, 2014

Zoya Matte Velvet Collection

Nail Mail Alert!

I was waiting on pins and needles for these highly coveted beauties!  I ordered the entire (oops....) Zoya Matte Velvet collection and added Zoya Dahlia to my cart to get the three free polishes gift!


Zoya Matte Velvet Collection and others
 Above you can see L-R: Zoya Loredena, Zoya Veruschka, Zoya Harlow (swoon!), Zoya Posh, Zoya Dahlia, Zoya Caprice, Zoya Kierra, and Zoya Anthea.  Zoya Dovima and Savita are not pictured but were also a part of this order.

Is it just me, or does Caprice look exactly like Zoya Dawn...??  I'll edit and post a comparison pic.  But *happy dance* that I received no dupes!  (well, not really, if we are going by name...lol)

Soooo... this order came with Posh for free and Zoya's Matte Velvet red lipstick, which I of course had to try out.  Brace yourselves, Dancer is coming.  Errrr... umm... not.  like.  that.

Zoya Matte Velvet red lipstick
I'm not quite sold on such a bold red on my lips.  I mean, I don't even wear lipstick.  This was, however, quite pleasant on the lips.  Not invasive (if a lipstick can be invasive... in my opinion, they usually are, lol) at all.

Skeptical Dancer is skeptical about this red on me
I'm still skeptical.  Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik